Welcome to the HASA Homepage
HASA - Home And School Association
All parents of students attending Huntington Catholic School are members of the Home and School Association. Membership dues are $10.00 per family annually. Meetings will held periodically throughout the school year and all parents are requested to attend. Date, time and location of meetings will be announced and posted on the school calendar.
- to help parents and teachers acquire an appreciation of the ideal of Catholic Education, and to encourage interest in and support of Catholic education in the Diocese of Fort Wayne - South Bend
- to promote clearer understanding of the mutual educational responsibilities of parents and teachers
- to encourage close cooperation between parents/teachers in discharging their educational responsibilities
- to encourage high standards of home and community living as an aid to total educational influence on child growth and behavior
- to help parents reach Christian solutions to problems of child growth and development
We coordinate several activities and events throughout the school year to enrich the lives of the staff and students. Major Events include the Scholastic Book Fair, Staff Christmas Breakfast. We also provide refreshments for various school events, and a gift for HCS students after they receive First Communion or are confirmed. Watch the family envelope and the website for more information regarding upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.
- President: Rachel Brumabaugh
- Vice-President: Debbie Scheiber
- Secretary: Jackie Thomas
- Treasurer: Jenny Godfroy